Cruz Pedregon Team Report - NHRA Northwest Nationals (1 Viewer)

Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg

NHRA® Team Report
NHRA Northwest Nationals
Pre-Race Report

Holding steady in sixth place in the NHRA Funny Car standings, Cruz Pedregon and team are heading to Seattle with an eye on the prize of a Northwest Nationals win in the Snap-on® Dodge® SRT® Hellcat®.
“This is a race I’ve had my eye on winning for years, dating back all the way to my alcohol car days back in the late 80s,” says Cruz. “Through the years, we’ve brought some really good cars to the Seattle race but haven’t been able to quite punch it through. So, this year, we’re going to look forward to getting the Snap-on Dodge into the winners’ circle.”
Cheering on Cruz this weekend is local Snap-on franchisee Don Legge, whose name is on the side of the Snap-on Franchise car for the Seattle event. He’ll be joined at the track by family and several loyal customers. Cruz got to meet some of them Thursday when he rode along with Don on his route to meet these makers and fixers where they work. If your profession involves making and fixing in these types of essential businesses, such as keeping vehicles on the road, Snap-on wants you to share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Makers fixers logo.jpg
Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page, where you can also check out his Vlog “Kickin’ It With The Cruzer.” Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow @MakersandFixers on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back