Crash video! (1 Viewer)

Larry Dixon's from '00 in Memphis when his tire comes off. And you see what happens to that Tire, Scary!

YouTube - Drag Racing Crashes

Thanks for posting Joe, Yeah I've never seen the footage of the tire flying, now that was SCARY! How fast do you think that tire was flying :eek:

Hope you had a great xmas, all the best for the new year. Hopefully we can meet up at a race at some point next year.

Mike

Thanks for posting Joe, Yeah I've never seen the footage of the tire flying, now that was SCARY! How fast do you think that tire was flying :eek:

Hope you had a great xmas, all the best for the new year. Hopefully we can meet up at a race at some point next year.

Mike

I was at a Big Dirt track show just last month where a Tire came off and went flying in the Pits like that! It bounced about 100' in the air, landed on one Trailer, than Bounced on a second trailer before tagging a modified in the pits hard! Thank god no one was Hurt!:eek:

Every once in a while, you'll see some idiot in the oval track pits try to stop a loose wheel - it's usually not a pretty sight.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back