Costco Prescription Program - unbelievable! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
If you have multiple prescriptions and have no Rx insurance or high copays you need to see this! Just another example of how screwed up our health care situation is. If my wife had not researched this, we would never have known to pressure health care providers for alternatives.

Example: Flonase allergy nasal spray at Walgreens - $98.00.
Fluticasone (exact generic equivalent)- $52.00.
Costco: THREE bottles of Fluticasone (same manufacturer) - $32.00 - :eek:

My wife and I have seven prescriptions - Costco is saving us almost $500 a month over Walgreens supposed discount program. I have no idea how Costco can do this unless the public is getting really screwed by Walgreens and many other pharmacies. It's just disgusting.

My neighbor is a manager at a store here in Austin and he got us a membership and we have used it so many times! Sam's club doesnt even compare to how great Costco is.

By the way...you have got to try there pizzas at the food court!!! you will never want to order out again! They have phones set up around the store where you can order from and tell the cashier as you pay, then show the reciept to the food counter and your pizza is there, fresh and ready for you to pickup!!!

You don't need to be a member to buy from Sam's, that's where I get my inhalers. It's 15 dollars for my Albuterol puffer from Sam's and 38 from UNM's student pharmacy.

I have Costco membership but fill my Rxs at Sam's just because the pharmacy tech there made me mad.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back