Congratulations to your 2010 P/S Champ - Greg Anderson! (1 Viewer)

__

Nitro Member
Congratulations to Greg Anderson, Jason Line, Ken Black and everyone at KB Racing on a hard fought and much deserved championship! Not too shabby for a driver who once said he couldn't drive and a tuner that described himself as a knucklehead. :D Enjoy the offseason and best of luck in 2011!

great post charles! as you know, greg and jason are 2 of the nicest guys in the sport. well deserved championship for that entire team, and for ken black coming back from his stroke, greg from his house burning down, brining in tommy utt half way though, and greg driving his ass off in the countdown, this was well deserved, cant beilieve all the haters out there. guess they havent gotten the pleasure to talk to greg and jason in person for a while like we have. congrats to greg on #4 and the entire summit team!!!!! pontiac is aliave and well in NHRA pro stock.

great post charles! as you know, greg and jason are 2 of the nicest guys in the sport. well deserved championship for that entire team, and for ken black coming back from his stroke, greg from his house burning down, brining in tommy utt half way though, and greg driving his ass off in the countdown, this was well deserved, cant beilieve all the haters out there. guess they havent gotten the pleasure to talk to greg and jason in person for a while like we have. congrats to greg on #4 and the entire summit team!!!!! pontiac is aliave and well in NHRA pro stock.

Guess we're the only ones happy about this, huh Jeff? :D Hope they won't be mad when Jason wins next year. :)

I was never a huge G.A. fan but after hearing him talk about what he's been through (fire, Ken Blacks stroke) he won me over as a fan. I'm glad he won.

All it took was me moving out of the country for Greg to get back on his championship streak! ;) I do hope they play the Pomona race over here someday...
Congrats, Greg! Glad to hear it!!!

Years from now ... when someone is researching old US makes ... the record will show that Greg Anderson won Pontiac it's last Championship.

Also glad to see Ken Black doing better.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back