Congratulations John Force (1 Viewer)

Congrats to the Force team. That was a very classy acceptance speech I might add.

And congrats to Capps and Hight as well. Both teams had a hellava year and gave it a good shot.

Congratulations to John Force. He did what he needed to be done to win it and I must say, I was impressed with his humility.

It was indeed difficult to watch as I have seen Capps go from the depths in 2004 when I met him to such great heights the first part of this season.

When I first met Capps 2 1/2 years ago in Seattle and spent a good chunk of Saturday qualifying in his pit watching him and his crew work, one of the first things he told me, knowing this was my introduction to the sport, was to go find John Force and talk to him because Force is a legend.

I never did take his advice.

Maybe I should rethink that. :)

Again, congratulations to John and JFR as a team. It was a wonderful season to watch. I look forward to next year.

Great Job team Force!!!!!!! John sure got up for it in that final!

P.S. Make sure they order them #1 decals as window clings, so they can peel them off easy. They will need them on Roberts AAA car in 2008 :cool:

Last edited:
I have never been more impressed with John. He really showed us raw emotion this season. Congrats to the whole team!

And as far as Ron......I'll be there rooting him and the team come February. Just like I have for 7 seasons. :)

Both guys and their team members have shown nothing but class. Not to leave out Robert.....he is one class act as well!

Congrats John!!!

Very humble and thankful to those that help him do what he does. Great ambassador to the sport...bonus shot from Houston.

force.jpg

Kelly,
Ron's one class act, And He Will win a championship or four... and you're not the only one that had a "3hanky moment"...

I've been teasing ya about the chase and the "wearing of the Brut", but it's all been in fun... But I'm in big trouble if Ashley gets an associate sponsorship from Taboo or Vanilla Fields next season... :eek:

LMFAO! Karl, you made me spit Miller Lite on my screen! And, no.....I'm not switching brands just cuz they're not a sponsor next season. ;)

Sorry Kelly, but that's Alky abuse... fineing you 20,000 for beering down the 'puter... besides, I drink DosX when I'm not drinkin Beam...

And I like 'nilla Fields, smells like Sugar Cookies

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back