Congrats to Chris Demke and the Peen Rite TAD team (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
I wanted to extend my heart felt congradulations to Chris Demke and the entire Jerry Maddern Racing Peen Rite Top Alcohol Dragster team after their win today at the 50th NHRA Winternationals.

For Chris, I know this is a special day as he captured his first career NHRA NATIONAL EVENT WALLY.

So, to Jerry, Dixie, Hamburger Mike, Kevin Watson, Mr. Mann, Adam Rhoades, and their very good driver Chris Demke, congrats on capturing a very well deserved victory today.

Good Job Chris,

Tim Charlet and the team at CRX Promotions

NICE! Congratulations!

Tim:
do you know if Chris had the camera set up on the car? If so I cant wait to see those youtube videos, I always miss the sportsmen shows. They air once and then become unavailable even for purchase. So much footage of history being flushed.

Man I saw that 5.32 they laid down against Whitely and thought good pass. Then I saw a 5.30 the next round and I'm like "What happened to those guys!" LOL, I never seen them lay down numbers like that before! It was pretty obvious they weren't going to be denied!!! Good job! I even liked Alan Reinhart's comments: "I ain't partying with those guys, I'll still have a hangover by Gainesville!"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back