Congrats John Force!!!! (2 Viewers)

afx421

Nitro Member
great job by the entire john force racing team , and big john himself! another win, an eric slide , and now up to # 4 in the points!! #4 thats just insane! clinches a spot! a great day for jfr. watch out boys papa john is back with a vengence.

That semi final round was a bit fishy I think. Robert had him covered every round by almost a tenth.

no way. that was straight up. why are you hijacking a positive thread?? if you dont like force, stay out of the thread, its not 1964, multi car teams are here to stay :D

Yepper concrats to Papa John, Coil, Bernie, the Whole Team Force....

And yeah, get a life Steve

Man, since Force debuted that new car in Bristol he`s been killing everybody! 3 wins in 5 races, and he should`ve won Seattle. They`re peaking at the right time, and that ain`t good news for the rest of the class.

I gotta say I wish this championship countdown crap was outta here b/c it would be awesome if he could run down Capps in the end under the old system. Its doable now, its only 200 pts. Totally Awesome!

That semi final round was a bit fishy I think. Robert had him covered every round by almost a tenth.
You couldn't blink your eyes quick enough to make up the difference of that race. Why would Force feel the need to compromise the integrity of his operation.

Did anyone think John could not make a comeback ? Tony Shu did the same last year. I would not be surprised if he went all the way. As for fellow teamates taking a dive, Melanie almost beat Sarge in the final last year, she could have redlighted or left a bit late, if Sarge had set the record but not won the race it would have gone to Big Red.

Did anyone think John could not make a comeback ? Tony Shu did the same last year. I would not be surprised if he went all the way. As for fellow teamates taking a dive, Melanie almost beat Sarge in the final last year, she could have redlighted or left a bit late, if Sarge had set the record but not won the race it would have gone to Big Red.

as far as im concerned, when the spoiled rich kid dis-obeyed rick stewarts order to shut it off- the season was over there and doug was the champ- period!!!!!!! dont go there how Shumacher is a hero from last year, you forget the shutoff dont you? but lets get back to the thread subject about johns win and real comeback ;) again congrats to john and his team :)

as far as im concerned, when the spoiled rich kid dis-obeyed rick stewarts order to shut it off- the season was over there and doug was the champ- period!!!!!!! dont go there how Shumacher is a hero from last year, you forget the shutoff dont you? but lets get back to the thread subject about johns win and real comeback ;) again congrats to john and his team :)[/

Everyone saw the shut off wave except Alan Johnson , there should be a rule that if you run after being CLEARLY told to shut down , its a disqualification.
Doug should have been handed the trophy right then. Only point was that the Army car ( not my favorite ) came back from behind.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back