Condolences (1 Viewer)

Gilles

Nitro Member
Our deepest sympathy and condolences go out to Lady Linda and Zappy. Tragically, Lady Linda's sister passed away this morning. Our thoughts and prayers are with them and their family.

Our deepest sympathy and condolences go out to Lady Linda and Zappy. Tragically, Lady Linda's sister passed away this morning. Our thoughts and prayers are with them and their family.

Very sorry to hear this. Condolences to the family.

Oh, my goodness....I am so sorry y'all! Your family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers. Linda, if you need anything at all do not hesitate to contact me. :(

I was sorry to hear about this earlier today. May she rest in peace. Thoughts and prayer's go out to Zapster and Linda at this sad time.

Thank you everybody for the kind thoughts and words, I'll make sure Mom sees this thread.

Sad new Zappy. It is tough to lose a loved one. Prayers sent from Randy and Laura Baker as well.

Rapid

Reply from Linda & Zappy

Here is a message from Linda and Zappy that they have asked me to share with everyone here on the Mater.

"I would like to thanks everyone for their kindness. I'm the firstborn of 7. Lillian was 5th. She just turned 48 on Aug. 8th. It's been a hard few days and the next week with be even harder. It hurts bad.
Lady Linda and Zappy"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back