Charlotte press conference: 4 wide (1 Viewer)

CrewGuy

Nitro Member
News conference scheduled for this Thursday concerning NHRA and Charlotte track. More 4-wide racing?

Re: Charlotte press conference

a guess..............4 wide for big cash / special race within race
and bruton found a sponsor for it.

Last edited:

I tell you who they should put in the 4-wide is Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr and Tony Stewart up against John Force.

I tell you who they should put in the 4-wide is Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr and Tony Stewart up against John Force.

dale jr. should consider different form of motorsport anyways :D:rolleyes:
i would welcome him........would bring enormous amount of noobs
over to nhra which would make our friend martin overjoyed :p

over to nhra which would make our friend martin overjoyed :p

Martin may have to start with Dale Jr. FIRST....

Martin: "Look Jr., I have explained why they are called Funny Cars 6 times already and, once again, you do NOT need a spotter and please quit changing lanes to block the other car!!!!"

:D

I think a "Four Wide Friday Night" qualifying session would be cool.

I don't think I'd like the entire race to be 4 wide though.

I bet their tacking the Big Bud shootout, Skool shootout or whatever their going to call it away from the biggest and best race of the year INDY. As you may or may not know they didnt run it last year and i bet the big money new track is going to get this now as well. They just keep tacking away from the grand daddy of them all (U.S. Nats) and pretty soon its just going to be another track. Its too bad! Well hey thats just my thoughts, nitrosaint!:(

I hate to be the one to break it but... Indy IS just another race. One of 24, no more - no less.

Concord is a long way for me, but if they do 4-wide I'll be there. Seemed to be very popular last year, don't know why they would'nt do it again. I've got it penciled in on my calendar, just waiting for thur. to see if it's the spring or fall race, or both, then order tix.

If its an NHRA Announcement. Its going to cost us more money somewhere.
Most likely its a fee increase for something.

If its an NHRA Announcement. Its going to cost us more money somewhere.
Most likely its a fee increase for something.
I don't think so. The Vice-President of Charlotte Motor Speedway said the annoucement concerned NHRA and it would be record-breaking.

Martin may have to start with Dale Jr. FIRST....

Martin: "Look Jr., I have explained why they are called Funny Cars 6 times already and, once again, you do NOT need a spotter and please quit changing lanes to block the other car!!!!"

:D

OMG LMFAO, that was just too freakin' funny Jay!!!!!!!!:D

256 car S/G field-4 wide-1 winner per pass. Picture trying to judge the stripe in that deal!

over to nhra which would make our friend martin overjoyed
:p

Bring em on!!! I'm sure there will be enough that have SOME clue that I could keep myself preoccupied.... The others won't hang around long enough to be an annoyance because thare aren't enough left turns.... :p

(Although they may like the guys with the t-shirt cannons....)

Last edited:

I don't think so. The Vice-President of Charlotte Motor Speedway said the annoucement concerned NHRA and it would be record-breaking.

Usualy in the Cup side of their busines that term was always followed by a huge purse increase... lot of the teams would love that.....

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back