Caruso - PS (1 Viewer)

LasVegas87

Nitro Member
Interview on dragracecentral.com with Camrie Caruso. Big goals. Anyone hear / see testing numbers for the Pro Stock teams? Might see our first all-female PS final this season.

Q: What are 2-3 of your goals, big or small, for this season?
CC:
I have big goals. First goal is to win five races, my second goal is to finish Top 3 in points and my third goal is I would like to get at least one No. 1 qualifier.

I hope Camrie does well but I have low expectations. Even though she is young she has quite a bit of driving experience. I just hope the engine program is still competitive.

Yes they did but it’s been a few years so those engines have been run. Not going to be easy running against Elite and KB.
I don't believe much has changed with the engine technology since the Grays last ran, plus with the motors essentially being spec, it all comes down to clutch and chassis setup. I wish them the best, its GREAT to see new blood in Pro Stock!!

Interview on dragracecentral.com with Camrie Caruso. Big goals. Anyone hear / see testing numbers for the Pro Stock teams? Might see our first all-female PS final this season.

Q: What are 2-3 of your goals, big or small, for this season?
CC:
I have big goals. First goal is to win five races, my second goal is to finish Top 3 in points and my third goal is I would like to get at least one No. 1 qualifier.
Those are ambitious goals!

I don't believe much has changed with the engine technology since the Grays last ran, plus with the motors essentially being spec, it all comes down to clutch and chassis setup. I wish them the best, its GREAT to see new blood in Pro Stock!!
A very impressive first run. Even though they were the first car down the track a 6.56 should be competitive this weekend.

At the Phoenix test last week, they were using 1000' clocks. The P/S cars were running around 5.50 ET, some high 5.40's. Was looking at the 1000' numbers yesterday and the really quick runs were around 5.45 or so. Wonder what the speed was? Guessing 193 more or less, based on the MPH I saw at Phx.

She's only .02 or so off from Anderson and Enders...more than competitive. My guess is she'll get treed rather than outrun. That'll change if she sticks with racing Pro Stock. You can't expect consistent teenage lights out of a brand new driver....it took Enders, Anderson and everybody else years to hone their driving skills to where they are today.

She's only .02 or so off from Anderson and Enders...more than competitive. My guess is she'll get treed rather than outrun. That'll change if she sticks with racing Pro Stock. You can't expect consistent teenage lights out of a brand new driver....it took Enders, Anderson and everybody else years to hone their driving skills to where they are today.
She is far from "brand new"

You were spot on though!

I had wondered about the Titan name. There was a killer sports compact car some years ago that had the Titan name. See below.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back