Cartoon legend Barbera dies at 95 (1 Viewer)

He understood what good clean fun could be and how it would last the test of time. A family could gather in front of the set and watch anything he and Hanna put out and be truly entertained without being tainted with hidden agendas, undertones, inappropriate material.
I wish there was something like that today.

I used to say TV was only good for sports and news but even the news is highly biased and the sports is now just a bunch of overpaid hemorrhoids spitting, kicking, fighting, getting arrested and acting unsportsmanlike in the face of the very public that pays them.

Thank you Joseph Barbera for the pure entertainment.

Thank you Mr. Barbera for the work you leave behind. This is an odd coincidence, as I just discovered today that we now get Boomerang! by Cartoon Network. I spent the afternoon watching shows from my childhood, many of which are Hanna-Barbera.

Thank you Mr. Barbera for the work you leave behind. This is an odd coincidence, as I just discovered today that we now get Boomerang! by Cartoon Network. I spent the afternoon watching shows from my childhood, many of which are Hanna-Barbera.
Boomerang is awesome!! Barbera... Hanna-Barbara were (are) the greatest! Rest in Peace Joseph Barbera... I always have a huge smile on my face watching one of your many programs... and now with Boomerang, my kids can see what real television is too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back