Capco x 2 (1 Viewer)

This is great news but it makes me wonder what happened to move him from (according to rumours) being on the cusp of selling the operation to doing a full pull.

This is great news but it makes me wonder what happened to move him from (according to rumours) being on the cusp of selling the operation to doing a full pull.
I thought he already sold it lol,guess not. Glad to see him out there!

Interesting. I had not heard that there were rumors about selling their operation. Maybe the oil "bidness" was way down, and now it is back up?

mike, was just thinking reed replaces prock, now billy is +1 for touring TF'rs
FC basically the same amount, but richards may have to add one or two this year running full deal?

I'm a fan
No doubt they will continue to race heads-up, this should remove the doubt.
How does running a full season remove doubt about heads up racing, not trying to start anything, I don’t get the logic, please explain, thanks 👍

How does running a full season remove doubt about heads up racing, not trying to start anything, I don’t get the logic, please explain, thanks 👍
I suppose if and when they race each other we can see what they do over a longer period. If Billy smokes the tires every time it would be suspect.

My take is that if both cars are running the full season, then they would both be competing for a Championship. So therefore they should both be running heads-up when facing each other. May the best man and car win. But if say Billy just races a few times during the Countdown as a blocker, then one might question if they don't appear to race heads-up against each other.

By the way, I don't have an objection to having a car as a blocker when needed, or even "taking a dive" if needed when racing a team during the Countdown. What the heck is the point of having your own team car take you out of the Championship hunt? It makes no sense. But we all have pretty strong opinions on that topic.

this family is not racing for nhra money, or lack thereof ...... they are racing because they can, and they love it.
not to mention their dragster chassis business. customer service, which may even include delivery.

Last edited:
My take is that if both cars are running the full season, then they would both be competing for a Championship. So therefore they should both be running heads-up when facing each other. May the best man and car win. But if say Billy just races a few times during the Countdown as a blocker, then one might question if they don't appear to race heads-up against each other.

By the way, I don't have an objection to having a car as a blocker when needed, or even "taking a dive" if needed when racing a team during the Countdown. What the heck is the point of having your own team car take you out of the Championship hunt? It makes no sense. But we all have pretty strong opinions on that topic.
My memory is a little (lot) fuzzy but I think that happened to Morgan Lucas with Melanie Troxel taking him out late in the season with him in contention............ 🤷‍♂️

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back