Can You PARK???? (1 Viewer)

Yeah...but how did you do on the rest of them....there are 4 in all...what's your total score????? hmmmmm.....

I did the 1st park in 15.3 seconds,couldnt do 4 tho,lol. Let me go get a beer then try again,lol.

24 seconds level 1
14 seconds level 2
15 seconds level 3
haven't got past 4 yet and you have to start over every time you hit a car or the poor dog

Edit, 32 seconds level 4, total 85.4

Last edited:
Yeah...but how did you do on the rest of them....there are 4 in all...what's your total score????? hmmmmm.....

OH, Hell, I did the first in backwards.............Cant tell the front from the back!
The second I hit the Mercedes CLK500 in the third spot. * minor door & fender damange!!

what Dog................. Theres 4 levels??

Not only can you get to the dog, but I graduated from the little yellow car to the purple car! Purple car has a different parking lot.

I did all four in 108.1

I tired again and did the first round in 12.9 and the second in 10.5 got to impatient on round 3 I can see me playing this waaaay too many times today

wahoo 72.0 for all 4 but I didn't see another level

wahoo 72.0 for all 4 but I didn't see another level

Dang PJ, and I thought I was smoking hot with an 83.4 for all 4. It took me about 15 trys to even complete all 4 levels.:D

I kept trying to go so fast that'd I'd mix up the forward/reverse arrows and hit a car.
I love the parrallel parking.

My best time on the first one was a 13.4

9.6 for level 1
9.5 level 2

I hate level 3 I get all cocky

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back