Camping at the Ennis/Dallas race (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Okay, I'm considering taking one of my Dad's RV's (that's being kind...they are tents with wheels and an engine) to the Ennis/Dallas race. Last year I noticed they didn't have NEAR the 'spots' they did in 2003. Am I gonna have to get up there Wednesday just to get a spot?

Any pointers/info?

Kelly last year we drove up in the motorhome Saturday morning and got a spot just fine. You may not have seen alot of them b/c they parked them down past the race track behind the sportsman pits last year.

Kelly...the camping lot on the north side of the track is huge...never fills up. It's free, too. There's even direct pit access from the lot. There are no ultilities but a pump truck does make daily rounds to empty gray water.

As far as the trackside RV spots go...better call the Motorplex office at 972-878-2641.

Now why would I call ANYBODY before asking my friends here? ;) :)

Thanks y'all!

Justin, are you guys running that weekend? Camping again. Can you say 'caravan'? :D

Now why would I call ANYBODY before asking my friends here? ;) :)

Thanks y'all!

Justin, are you guys running that weekend? Camping again. Can you say 'caravan'? :D

I doubt we run the national. I have been trying to talk dad into it, but he doenst want to set the car up to run 8.90 since the nationals dont have top dragster. We havent talked about it yet but I am sure we will be camping there that weekend. As you know, your more than welcome to come hang out with us outsiders.

PS. We are running the big MLK race this weekend at HMP if the rain holds off if you aint got nothing to do, we should be out there. Its a big Outlaw 10.5 and True 10.5 race with 5.0, 6.0, and 7.0 index classes and a bracket race so Dad and John both will be out there.

It's really nice camping in Ennis. Especially with the pit entrance it makes it nice to cruise the pits in the evenings.

I doubt we run the national. I have been trying to talk dad into it, but he doenst want to set the car up to run 8.90 since the nationals dont have top dragster. We havent talked about it yet but I am sure we will be camping there that weekend. As you know, your more than welcome to come hang out with us outsiders.

PS. We are running the big MLK race this weekend at HMP if the rain holds off if you aint got nothing to do, we should be out there. Its a big Outlaw 10.5 and True 10.5 race with 5.0, 6.0, and 7.0 index classes and a bracket race so Dad and John both will be out there.
Cool! I wish I could go. Dean's All-Star Tourney starts this weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back