Calling all Back-up Girls (1 Viewer)

Ugly one

Nitro Member
The Inaugural Legends of Nitro Back-up Girl competition will be contested at the upcoming March Meet held at Auto Club Famoso Raceway, March 1 – 4.

Kevin Stith, owner of Hot Rods by Stith and the new Legends of Nitro line of nostalgic T-shirts announced today that Legends of Nitro would award $250 to the winner and $100 to the runner-up of this new competition.

“Contestants in the Nitro Back-up Girl contest must stop by to register at the Legends of Nitro trailer prior to the final round of nitro qualifying on Saturday to receive your official LON Back-up Girl T-shirt, and this is open to both Top Fuel and Funny Car team members competing at the March Meet,” said Stith. He added, “We’ll throw in an additional $50 for the “hottest” Back-up Girl in the eyes of our judges; the March Meet spectators. We expect that some teams may already be looking for a new team member to handle this specialized chore!”

At the completion of the first round of Nitro eliminations on Saturday, March 3, 2012, announcer Mike English will crown the winner and runner-up with the help of the March Meet fans and then Kevin Stith will hand over the cash awards. The Nitro Back-up Girl competition is open to all sexes and species, however guys who enter the contest must cut their ponytails prior to judging.

For more information and a copy of the rules, contact: www.hotrodsbystith.com

We've also received another $100 donation for the "hottest" winner making it now $150 to win. For all of you who know Mike English, he is currently polishing his RayBans to make sure he's seeing "everything" he needs to to MC correctly.:D

Sexist.

I think we should demand that Kevin post a photo of the winner next week just to make sure the rules were followed. Close ups preferred.

RG

Anything for you Great Swammie of Alcohol Tuning
Good luck with the Keeter this weekend

Keeter was last weekend. Busted a brand new Strange 10.5" gear set on it's first run at the Phoenix test-n-tune run which ended our weekend early. He has a Chrisman 10.5" on order. Not too happy.:mad:

Last edited:
Randy are you running your car any more this year? Or do you park it for awhile and just run the Pomona Finals and win with 5.30s? :D

Where did the contest take place? I knew it was Saturday but did not know what time or location. :confused:

Where did the contest take place? I knew it was Saturday but did not know what time or location. :confused:

They announced the Winner before the semis on Sunday...I don't think they had a formal contest...it's the only thing I'm bummed about from the weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back