Cajun Sportsnational this weekend. (1 Viewer)

Boo

Nitro Member
While I know it's not the fuel cars running, its still some great racing. This weekend is the Cajun Sportsnational @ No Problem Raceway in Belle Rose, La. Weather looks great for the weekend, lots of top notch cars should be in attendence. The second event of the Mopar Hemi Challenge will be held on Saturday. Also Top Dragster and Top Sportsman cars will be in action all weekend.As well as all the other usual sportsman classes. Also added this year will be an invitation only Pro Mod shootout. Its supposed to be a six car field with Shelly & Jay Payne,Troy Coughlin and Doug Palmer confirmed last I talked with Pat.

Here is a commercial for the event!!! Good Job Pat!!!

Cajun Sportsnational

Last edited:
hey gary,
didnt ask pat when i talked to him wednesday, but i heard through the grapevine that Doug Palmer has sold his car (i knew it was for sale) and that Shawn Davis will be running. Don't know for sure, that's just what I heard.

Hope everybody comes down this weekend. It is going to be a fun weekend. If you know you are coming reply to this or pm me and let me know, and then we can try to catch up during the weekend.

So a call to all Maters? Who's Coming?

I just looked online at NHRA's website at the enty list for this event and there is hardly anyone entered. Could these statistics be accurate?

no because, for the sportsnationals you can enter through the gate. it's not like a normal national event where you have to pre register online.
also, its been advertised and its the same as last year.
over 500 racers will be down

Barbara,
CP is right most don't enter before hand. I would think the grounds should be packed, they are calling for great weather this weekend. The crayfish are plentifull so the party should be on in the pits!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back