Britany Force Crashes! (1 Viewer)

any report on what caused it?

and like paul said....gald to hear she is okay....i dont even wanna know what john was like when he saw it

"Later in the day, just before her father's final run, Brittney's car made a move in the left lane and scrapped the wall. Brittney quickly emerged from the car unhurt and there was relatively little damage to her dragster."

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE ON NHRA.COM

Which is true? Her dragster is good or not? She's hurt or not?

It looked to me like once she got on it at about half track (Throttle stop?) it got real loose, started swerving real bad. It did it on both of the runs I saw, but much worse on the second. She got off of it but never got it back under control, took a pretty hard left and smacked the wall. I swear I could hear the tires break loose as the throttle came on. I got video I'll see if I can post it tonight.

Later in the day, just before her father's final run, Brittney's car made a move in the left lane and scrapped the wall. Brittney quickly emerged from the car unhurt and there was relatively little damage to her dragster.

They transported her to make sure she was ok. The crash rung her bell pretty good, so to be on the safe side they took her to the hospital.

well in my opinion it's a lot better to get your first crash out of the way sooner rather than later

Weather for tomorrow in LV looks pretty windy. I hear it was cold today too. Any word on what kind of track temperature they were dealing with?

Glad she's gonna be ok... talk about a week for the family. Daughter A gets lots of ink, now Daughter B gets a little ink, even if it's not the best kind. Ok Daughter C, I mean Courtney, your up...

John must be going crazy, I thought raising one daughter was enough

Wow...I'd say ole John has had a alot going on ..I would be a wreck ( no pun inteneded ) having a child in any car..

competition plus is reporting that she has a slight concussion and some temporary memory loss

I have read a lot of conflicting stories on the internet about this. I hope she is really OK and the stories of memory loss and so forth are not true. As for the car, it's not the most important thing in the picture right now, she can always get another car, her well being is what is most important. I wish Britany a speedy recovery and good luck throughout the rest of the season.

I am here, Brittany got in Courtney's car today and made three runs.

She is fine.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back