Bottom Dollar Racing Geared Up For Throw Down In T-town (1 Viewer)

BOTTOM DOLLAR RACING GEARED UP FOR THROW DOWN IN T-TOWN
Willie Brainerd to Race at Home for the Miss Torco Shootout

TULSA, OK (September 28, 2007) – After dealing with a rain-out a few weeks ago, Willie Brainerd and Bottom Dollar Racing is geared up for the make-up Miss Torco Shootout “Throw Down in T-Town” presented by Babextreme. Brainerd and team will, as usual, strive to out perform their competition. However, they will also be concentrating on the upcoming 2008 season.

“I just hope this weekend we can make some headway with the car for our National Event debut next season,” commented Brainerd. “The game plan is to try this new Janis blower out, and see if we can set some respectful numbers with it. We’re now running our car IHRA legal, and run our car as a ¼ mile race although this is an 1/8 mile race. We’re trying to get some testing in for San Antonio next spring. We would like to step on it an do some different things, but we’re looking to the future. Our sponsors would like to see us go out and do some National Events. So, we’re testing; trying to gain some information for the season opener in San Antonio next year.”

Not only is Brainerd feeling the pressure of going rounds, but also gaining valuable data for next season, he must also do this all at home with his local fans, supporters, and family.

“I love racing at home,” said Brainerd. “We’ve always had very good results here in Tulsa . We’ve got a lot of our sponsors here and we always do well. We went to the semi-finals the last race we were here. I love Tulsa ; it’s a great place to race.”

With no rain in the forecast this weekend, Bottom Dollar Racing is excited to show the local hometown crowd, just how well the team can perform.

Willie Brainerd and Bottom Dollar Racing would like to thank Bottom Dollar Trucking, Aries Pistons, Legends Auto Collision, ATC Freightliners, Mileage Masters, Coan Racing Torque Converters, and O’Reilly Auto Parts.

Be sure to visit:
Fowler Engines > Home
Arias Pistons
ATC Freightliner
www.mileagemasters.com
Legends Auto and Collision
Welcome Race Fans!
CoanRacing.Com | Torque Converters and Automatic Transmissions

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back