Border Patrol Agent Ignacio Ramos Beaten In Prison (1 Viewer)

Family: Ramos Beaten By Prison Thugs
From Americas Most Wanted Website.

After AMW ran the story of Ignacio "Nacho" Ramos on February 3, 2007, he was badly beaten by prison thugs in a federal penitentiary in Yazoo City, Mississippi. His family says after a number of inmates recognized him from the show as a former border patrol agent, they viciously beat him.

After seeing AMW's story, about five fellow prisoners waited until Ramos fell asleep and beat him badly, yelling "maten a la migra", which means "kill the border patrol agent" in Spanish. According to his family, he suffered wounds to his back, shoulder, arms and head.

Ramos and fellow agent Jose Compean are serving time for shooting an illegal drug smuggler as he tried to flee across the border.

Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) issued a statement on Tuesday that criticized the White House for not protecting Ramos in prison, and asking President Bush to pardon the two border patrol agents.

"Not only did the administration choose the side of a foreign dope runner over the agents who stopped him from smuggling a load of drugs into the county -- now they've failed to protect that agent while his case is on appeal," Rep. Tancredo said.

So far, America's Most Wanted has received hundreds of phone calls and e-mails expressing sympathy for these agents' plight. And the question still remains, was justice really done in this case?:mad: :mad: :mad:

This deal stinks to high heaven I'm liking Bush less and less these days. We have a wide open boarder and i don't think it's going to be protected with this example. Puts the cops in jail and free the drug dealers. Real good Mr. President.

I know I'm violating my no politics on this site again but I do like a little fudge once in a while.
I thought I would pass on a great Ronald Reagan speech from 1964 shortly after he converted to a Republican .
Where is our generations RR who can explain to America why we are failing in so many ways and which direction the future lays.
I belong to an aging group who for better or worse got us into this situation by a combination of guilt , greed , selfishness , and after the cold war ended no vision of how that vacuum would be filled ,an almost isolationist policy. We were naive to think we would be liked just because we are who we are.
I have friends who will not take their show cars to public displays anymore because someone jealous of their prized possession will willfully KEY a fifteen thousand dollar paint job !
I fear the world is waiting to KEY the US and we don't even understand why!
ftp://webstorage2.mcpa.virginia.edu/library/nara/rwr/audiovisual/speeches/spe_1964_1027_reagan.mp3

On the Border patrol incident Homeland Security officials flat out lied to 4 Texas congressmen and the facts as presented in court were misconstrued by the prosecution too. It seems this whole thing was brought by an aunt of the drug smuggler by a simple phone call to a higher up . For those in the know the subjects surname is the same as the Mexican Mafia leaders who control drugs in South Texas and no telling where else.
It appears to me a bystander with two good eyes and more than half a brain that yes Godfry drug money has now corrupted very far into our law enforcement establishment.
Some of those wacko conspiracy movies about shadowy government agencies freelancing for one thing or the other may not be so far off.
Congress is investigating through hearings right now so we shall see what if anything they find.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back