BME Fuel rod price? (1 Viewer)

NitroMustang65

Nitro Member
Hey gang, didn't know where else to post this :) What does a BME connecting rod for a Fuel engine cost new? I snagged a used one from Jim Dunn (with Big Jim's signature) at the Gators over the weekend and figured it was used in one of the qualifying runs. I usually don't buy souvenirs of this type and autographs especially, but for the price I couldn't pass it up and it's a great conversation piece :) So I'm curious on what one of these things costs a team - not that I'd put it on eBay or sell it but I've been asked several times already :)

Hey gang, didn't know where else to post this :) What does a BME connecting rod for a Fuel engine cost new? I snagged a used one from Jim Dunn (with Big Jim's signature) at the Gators over the weekend and figured it was used in one of the qualifying runs. I usually don't buy souvenirs of this type and autographs especially, but for the price I couldn't pass it up and it's a great conversation piece :) So I'm curious on what one of these things costs a team - not that I'd put it on eBay or sell it but I've been asked several times already :)

Call BME in Carson City, NV and ask them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back