Blaine Johnson Tee (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
Hey all,

Just wondering if someone can help me out here... There was a Blaine t shirt that came out after is death, it was a full color print on the back which had is TAD and TF cars, has anyone on here ever seen it? I saw it on some dude at a race back in late 96 in Australia, he only told me he got it from a friend. I've never been able to find it... I would love to get a hold of this. If anyone can help, just let me know on here.

Thank you

Mike

hey sam, i have over 20grand in drag diecast id make u a helluva deal. seems like u cant give that stuff away, basically

Last edited:
I bought one and have Not worn it, collectors item!

Same here, I think I wore it once. My dad has a couple different Johnson Family Racing t-shirts.

I know one layout for one of the memorial shirts was hanging in the Santa Maria public library, but that was many years ago when I was still living there.

Well I'm having no luck, but if anyone has a spare and would like to sell it, send me a PM. You can set the price, I'll pay almost anything for it. I've wanted this shirt for a long time, but hard to get back in 96 with no net and living in Australia.

Thanks

Mike

Mate chasing one of those 2007 John Force 15x champion shirts but I've been told they're very hard to find :D

Seriously mate, you've helped me out too many times - don't wanna push the friendship :)

Mark.

Mark I am going to Etown, I'll hook you up buddy!

Anyone help me with the Blaine shirt... anyone???

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back