Bill Glidden (1 Viewer)

While your at it Billy, is it true NHRA said the Ford HEMI is OK for pro stock now? And that you have one stashed and ready to go?

Possibly, but need to get some changes made, BG
Cool, I hope you get to run that series. I think Kenny's put together a real winner and the addition of 10.5 cars will just make it that much better. Your "junk" runs the front half so well one can only imagine how well you can run if you get to tune specifically for the 1/8th. I'm sure it'll come with the predictable bunch of whiners one way or another... at least nobody can bitch about weight with this series, lol! :D

Bill, I was hoping it was about time for you to make a trip out west. I know your last trip to Phoenix wasn't the best, but the Ford people out here would sure love it.

I'm still hoping someone would pick Billy up to run one of their Pro Stock programs...................................:D

Cool, I hope you get to run that series. I think Kenny's put together a real winner and the addition of 10.5 cars will just make it that much better. Your "junk" runs the front half so well one can only imagine how well you can run if you get to tune specifically for the 1/8th. I'm sure it'll come with the predictable bunch of whiners one way or another... at least nobody can bitch about weight with this series, lol! :D
I truely do not think tuning for the 1/8th only will do much? I have done this, and it only gets wild in the front. I suppose you are correct about the folks who complain? I hope they always get to complain! Thanks, BG

Bill, I was hoping it was about time for you to make a trip out west. I know your last trip to Phoenix wasn't the best, but the Ford people out here would sure love it.
Maybe we can work something out with a dealership, or someone to bring us to a psca event? Thanks, BG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back