Big Brother (1 Viewer)

Rollout96

Nitro Member
Just curious if any of you watch Big Brother on CBS?

My family enjoys it and we have watched in pretty much every season.

I've only watched one episode of the All Stars and that's unusual for me. I'm a BB fan, but I guess I've become bored with it. I can't remember to turn the TV on to watch it. Or maybe that's called getting old and CRS? :)

I've only watched one episode of the All Stars and that's unusual for me. I'm a BB fan, but I guess I've become bored with it. I can't remember to turn the TV on to watch it. Or maybe that's called getting old and CRS? :)

I am not enjoying the All Stars as much as I thought I would. When they first announced it I was excited but they fell into their alliances SO quick it is sort of annoying. I still like it but the "All Star" part doesn't thrill me like I thought it would.

Jay,
Who do you want to win????? I kind of wanted James. I don't really care for Janelle (?) but I think she is one of the best players

I could go with James for the win. My favorite player may be Danielle. She just seems like a fun person who "gets" the game. Ok, ok.... I LOVE her smile and laugh too!!!:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back