Bernstein to Al-Anabi (1 Viewer)

This was not the position he was going to be taking. Frank has another job with Al Anabi.

I was never impressed with Brandon's driving. I believe the tune up and equipment he had around him had more to do with his success.
I think his position as GM is an excellent place for him. I'm sure dads business savvy has rubbed off on him. I'm sure he will also be doing some testing from time to time for the team. I wish him all the success in the world.

Good driver or not, given his recent history of back problems it's probably just as well he's not driving on a regular basis.

Some aren't impressed with Brandon's driving. I understand. Expressing opionions is why we're here.

But I tell you what I am impressed with. The kid took a Top Fueler in 2003, slammed the side of a wall. Rode it. Then slammed back down to earth. He spent months and months in a brace as well as other therapy. He could have said I'm done. He didn't. He bounced back. And continued to chase his dream. I'm impressed with that even if he wasn't the best driver.

Best wishes to Brandon Bernstein.

O.K. Qatar doesn't have OSHA

and Bakshish is endemic in the mid-east.

Last time I checked they weren't (as a matter of government policy) smiling at us with one face and financing wahabi terrorists with the other.

Sorry, I don't want this thread go political but, in the mid-east everything is relative (and relatively speaking Qatar is just a bit more reliable than our other supposed non-Israeli allies)

Some aren't impressed with Brandon's driving. I understand. Expressing opionions is why we're here.

But I tell you what I am impressed with. The kid took a Top Fueler in 2003, slammed the side of a wall. Rode it. Then slammed back down to earth. He spent months and months in a brace as well as other therapy. He could have said I'm done. He didn't. He bounced back. And continued to chase his dream. I'm impressed with that even if he wasn't the best driver.

Best wishes to Brandon Bernstein.

I agree Steve..

My hats off to BB for landing that GM position. Chad, definitely set the bar high, but i have no doubt that Brandon will be able to do a great job.

In this case he's not the team owner (call him what you want but AJ tends to act like the owner), he's not the crew chief or the driver .... but he's practically everything in between. He's got to make sure they have the right parts and people and that they are at the right place at the right time. It takes a lot of people skills, business savvy, and time ... and, as with most jobs, it's best if you check your ego at the door.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back