Behind the scenes video from today at Houston (1 Viewer)

Great work John. I swear, your the marathon man. How do you find the time to do all of the voodoo that you do?

I work really fast and very sloppy! No time for quality control!

Seriously, love what I do and want to do a good job quickly. Back in the old days when I was a local sports anchor I had to produce ten minutes of content every day. 5 minutes for each sportscast and learned to work fast and efficiently. In other words I don't screw around!

plus, never sleeping helps! LOL

Was hoping to catch a glimpse of the Kalitta cars.

Great work on this video! Thank you for sharing!

I work really fast and very sloppy! No time for quality control!

Seriously, love what I do and want to do a good job quickly. Back in the old days when I was a local sports anchor I had to produce ten minutes of content every day. 5 minutes for each sportscast and learned to work fast and efficiently. In other words I don't screw around!

plus, never sleeping helps! LOL

You make it sound easy lol, no pressure or anything huh lol, keep up the good work.

Patrick, I have the easiest job in the world! It's not brain surgery, although I have worked with people in the distant pass who seemed to think it was. LOL.

It's just talking about racing! I'm the perfect example that any "idiot" can do it! LOL

and I use the term idiot in a good way, so as not to offend anyone out there. okay, that's my disclaimer.

Patrick, I have the easiest job in the world! It's not brain surgery, although I have worked with people in the distant pass who seemed to think it was. LOL.

It's just talking about racing! I'm the perfect example that any "idiot" can do it! LOL

and I use the term idiot in a good way, so as not to offend anyone out there. okay, that's my disclaimer.

talk about a dream job

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back