Awsome Car ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
One of the great things about the new season is the new cars and the great paint jobs.
Travis Orr better keep this one straight on the track .
The clown is back and this is one bad ride.Untitled83

I think Travis is trying to scare the competition off.
The thing should be sponsored by Zoloft or some other psych drug.

Last edited:
Suzanne you must mean the pit crew ! LOL
The pics are from the Dallas Autorama car and custom car show.
Travis has raced the car in KOTH [ King Of The Hill ] outlaw door slammers competition for several years.
The normally aspirated engine with a big boost of nitrous is most likely in the 1500 HP though in that radical class they can run any power adder and the big rule is it must weigh 3,000 lbs w/driver.
Johnny Gray and his son are going to run with them and Johnny's company is a major sponsor.

No, seriously, it should say, Juggulos and Jugglettes on that car A whole new market, to attract to the races, but, do you really want them there.........um, NO!! haha! Didnt see any pit crew photos, but, send that photo to the possee they probably will send over a few cases of thier soda to spray around on the fans.........maybe use the car on a cover lol

I saw that car at the Autorama on Saturday. It is a very cool paint job. I noticed that it was for sale. I was wondering how much it was going for.
There were some great cars at the Autorama this year. I went about 10 years ago and it was all imports and low riders. I was glad to see there was a good variety or cars there.

It's a cool paint job but the ugliest race car I've ever seen... JMO.

I never understood the sense of putting that much time and money into a paint job on a race car. They just get beat up no matter how hard you try and baby them... if you actually race them.

Ah Greg I guess some people have money to burn.
There are plenty of awesome paint jobs out there just waiting for the first bump.
The car used to be white with blue flames and of course the body is original and very straight.
Frankie I think it was last year they had a replica from the original drawing of Bobby Langley's first Scorpion Top Fueler from 1957.
Old Bobby staged it and ran it though it got kind of loose at last years BHRA nationals at Kenedales Texas Raceway.
Thats Bill Hilshier Racing Association annual race first Friday in Aug.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back