Avartar - finally! But I need help (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Got my "Counterfeiter" logo loaded by logging on to the Mater on my PC. Unfortunately, it's really fuzzy! Started out with a 5 meg tif and reduced it to a 100 x 100 jpg at 100 dpi. I have zero experience with posting images on websites - any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance - Jim

I wish I could help, but alas, I needed help myself with my avatar.

There a lots of talented folks on this board... someone will jump in and help.

Got my "Counterfeiter" logo loaded by logging on to the Mater on my PC. Unfortunately, it's really fuzzy! Started out with a 5 meg tif and reduced it to a 100 x 100 jpg at 100 dpi. I have zero experience with posting images on websites - any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance - Jim

Jim, if you want to, you can email me your original graphic file, and I'll see what I can do about returning an avatar ready file to you.

Send it over to my e-mail in full size. Us PC guys have ways to do this. :)

Looking better! Guess the next step will be losing the headline so you can see me cranking out "Counterfeit" bills from the press! Buzz - thanks!

Having a Mac might be the minority, Jim..but don't ever look at it as being oppressed...hehe.

Mac's rule..

Having a Mac might be the minority, Jim..but don't ever look at it as being oppressed...hehe.

Mac's rule..

David -
The "Oppressed Minority" is a long running joke with my PC obsessed business partner! We're expecting the new release of Adobe Creative Suite 3
this week - it's optimized for the new Intel quad processor Mac. It's gonna be fun to see if Mr. Gates and his MS boyz can come close to the Big Mac Daddy!
Next Mac project - posting iPhoto slide shows for viewing by Maters.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back