Autoweek.com: Pruett/Stewart (13 Viewers)

I have Hashimotos, and it ain't no fun.
My Mom developed thyroid cancer at age 40 and they surgically removed the whole gland. Hormone replacement (Synthroid) for the most part leveled her out and she lived a long, mostly normal life afterward. Can Hashimotos be treated by thyroid removal? If that's the only thing the disease attacks, it looks like it would be a major improvement.

Sounds like Leah will have to decide - baby or a Top Fuel car? Best of luck to her and Tony.

IMG_9651.jpg

If you zoom in a bit, me thinks there might be a little more than some baby making going on. Seems weird you'd do the bolt-on's before the baby, but hey! More power to her and Smoke.

My Mom developed thyroid cancer at age 40 and they surgically removed the whole gland. Hormone replacement (Synthroid) for the most part leveled her out and she lived a long, mostly normal life afterward. Can Hashimotos be treated by thyroid removal? If that's the only thing the disease attacks, it looks like it would be a major improvement.

Sounds like Leah will have to decide - baby or a Top Fuel car? Best of luck to her and Tony.
My mom went thru same thing a few months ago,removed thyroid,has to get injections in throat for better voice

I think most of the time Synthroid or equivlent is used, altho can remove the thyroid.

Looks like Tony will be driving in the "INDY 800" tomorrow (Friday) night at IRP..... It's one of the Crown Vic races that Cleetus puts together.

The race will be live streamed on FRDM+

Last edited:
Leah Stewart Racing

Ah, yes... The Practice Tree Nationals... of course. lol

Up here in the salt belt, when the "nice cars" are parked for the winter, there use to be a street race along the river road that leads to the power plant.

It was know as... The Winter Beater Winternationals. lol

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back