audio cast (1 Viewer)

Yes-it happened right towards the end of comp and as Leo said, I was keeping score. So there are seven blank spots in my spreadsheet for the cars I didn't hear. BTW, the cars in comp are running damn fast-first round is scheduled for 10:30 tomorrow-temp is supposed to be around 60-it could be a bloodbath for indexes-I'm glad we are not there.

BTW, Leo-thanks for the third digit.

Can't get in anymore. Gave up my membership mid season last year but until the last race was still able to get audiocast though. Bum deal. Wish they had a deal where you could buy audiocast for the season

back to sprinkle hold... think they are going to ask johnny to make a squirt to see if it's dry after it passes...:eek::rolleyes:

Can't get in anymore. Gave up my membership mid season last year but until the last race was still able to get audiocast though. Bum deal. Wish they had a deal where you could buy audiocast for the season
Don't give them any ideas, I'm sure that's coming and for those of us who read the dragster that would suck.

S/F
D
From Manila

Don't give them any ideas, I'm sure that's coming and for those of us who read the dragster that would suck.

S/F
D
From Manila

well, audio is the only reason I keep membership... and i am running out of space to store the paper...

d'kid
mentally still in Subic City;)

track dried again...

Note: VP Sales Jet Fuel to Glen Dora @ $2500. per 400 pound drum...:eek:
Don has it @ $1.97 per gallon :p:rolleyes:

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back