attention Zappy! (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
I just got a PM from Jenn (Ninjagirl) asking if I knew your email address, which I don't. Her email is down... please PM her

I'm heading out now as a big storm is coming.... 60mph winds and penny size hail.

Big Zappy

NinjaGirl/Jenn,

Did you get an earful (well a pageful) from Zappy about his feelings about the change at Nitromater? He's on another board and has expressed his displeasure with the change (not much forwarning) and the fact that real names and non- free e-mail addresses were required, and the PayPal deal as well. I must admit I was a little put off by the abrupt change too, as I was prepared for something, but expected it to be subtle, not a WHOLE NEW NITROMATER. Jerrod warned us about two weeks ago, but didn't say what the plan was. I really would like there to be a way to get back to at least read some of the old threads, but just not be able to post on them. Seems a shame to lose all that history. Maybe not to many, including Jerrod and Shannon, but I'm sure it does to alot of longtime Maters.

Just my .02c

~Kurt

Should we all chip and see if we can manage to raise a buck to mail to him? :D

Kurt here already donated his 2 pennies.

I don't think the money matters to much to Zappy as the principle of losing data that he thought was secure because he paid previously. He was a paying member who helped support this site for us freeloaders.

I lost information too, but I would be more furious if I had paid for it.

Kurt here already donated his 2 pennies.

I don't think the money matters to much to Zappy as the principle of losing data that he thought was secure because he paid previously. He was a paying member who helped support this site for us freeloaders.

I lost information too, but I would be more furious if I had paid for it.

Yeah...me too..I posted a lot of good stuff:D :D

Zappy is one of the best friends I have. I don't always agree with him, but I have nothing but respect for him. I hope he joins here, but I'll fully understand if he does not.

he's leading the season standings in the pick the winners deal. I can't imagine him letting that go.

Especially if that means Bob would catch him :)

Let's just have PJ tell him that we're on here running him down while he's not here! See how long it takes him to get in then. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back