'ask Us Anything' And 'in The News' Features At Shoeracing.com (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
AWESOME!

DON SCHUMACHER RACING ADDS FAN-FRIENDLY 'ASK US ANYTHING' AND 'IN THE NEWS' FEATURES TO SHOERACING.COM

INDIANAPOLIS (March 25, 2008) - Don Schumacher Racing introduces two exciting new features to its shoeracing.com website, "Ask us Anything" and "In the News," which will further enhance driver accessibility to fans of the NHRA POWERade Drag Racing Series.

DSR brings its all-star lineup of drivers and crew chiefs to the table for "Ask us Anything," where fans will be able to submit questions online to team owner Don Schumacher's "cast of characters": Tony Schumacher, Gary Scelzi, Ron Capps, Jack Beckman, Cory McClenathan, Jerry Toliver, and Chip Ellis. Crew Chiefs Ed "Ace" McCulloch, Todd Okuhara, Steve Tartaglia and Mike Green will also participate to give insight on the mechanics of a Top Fuel Dragster, Nitro Funny Car, and a Pro Stock Motorcycle.

Tech-savvy NAPA Auto Parts Funny Car driver Ron Capps is excited about the "Ask us Anything" platform. "This is pretty darned cool for the fans to be able to submit questions that will be answered on the website by what I believe is one of the most incredible group of drivers and crew chiefs assembled on one team," he says. "Once again Don Schumacher has raised the bar and given the fans a wonderful way to stay up with our sport."

Users can check up on their questions and read other fans' questions by revisiting the "Ask us Anything" page of shoeracing.com.

In addition to "Ask us Anything," shoeracing.com will now offer fans a place to find all news articles covering their favorite drivers in the "In the News" section. "Week-in and week-out there are dozens of stories written about DSR drivers, but there is not a centralized location to find them. We believe 'In the News' will accomplish this," offers Mike Lewis, Senior Vice President of Don Schumacher Racing.

Each new feature can be accessed at the shoeracing.com homepage, or directly at shoeracing.com/inthenews and shoeracing.com/askusanything .

Hmmmm......can't answer that. Maybe he chose not to participate? Don't know, but I think it's a pretty cool option for the ones listed!

I am sure everybody understands that what people are paid is confidential so do not expect questions like that to be answered.

That is very cool. Thanks to Don, the drivers and crew chiefs that are part of this. And everyone behind the scenes making this happen.
Thanks Kelly for the heads up too.

Kellys probably the only one who has a username and password over there....we can all just use hers.

So Chris, what question are you going to ask Ron Capps?
smilielol5.gif

So Chris, what question are you going to ask Ron Capps?
smilielol5.gif

I`ve got nothing to ask Ron....just trying to let people know that they could probably use Kellys (or yours) username and passwords if they needed to. After all, you guys do have your 'pulse' on everything DSR.

Sent a question to Todd and got a "Thank You!" Kelly - are we gonna get a direct response to our email or are Q & A going to be posted somewhere?
When this gets working I'm gonna bug the S$$$ out of crew chiefs! - :D

They are going to be posted on the site. They are working on getting the first batch of questions up sometime tomorrow. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back