Ashleys Boomer (1 Viewer)

Man that was another huge car lifting explosion!!
Good thing the fire etc went away quick.
Looks like there was an open gate as she was still truckin' along.

Last edited:
A couple of things. One, I really appreciate her honesty when she said that she screamed when it went boom because to came without any warning. Not sure if I would have screamed but I most certainly would have said at least a few bad words. Probably starting with HOLY S......

Secondly if there is any concern if she can handle the car I think these have finally gone away. That boomer was bad, ALL four wheels off the ground.

jim:D

Here is exactly how Jim would have looked from the in car camera>:eek:
This isn't right, mommy,mommy,mommy, WAHHHHHH :D

Man that was another huge car lifting explosion!!
Good thing the fire etc went away quick.
Looks like there was an open gate as she was still truckin' along.

I noticed the open gate as well. If she couldn't see where she was going, she could easily have drove into the end of the exposed wall. Why has nobody asked why the gate was open as she cruised by, on fire, at 100 or so MPH? That is plain stupid.

I noticed the open gate as well. If she couldn't see where she was going, she could easily have drove into the end of the exposed wall. Why has nobody asked why the gate was open as she cruised by, on fire, at 100 or so MPH? That is plain stupid.

I noticed that too, if she would have hit that wall, it could have been a disaster.

She did an awesome job!
I would like to see her work on her reaction times she gets left on a lot!

Like her dad last year... and Wildthing... Butterflies are opening, but the car's slow reacting...

and Ray
I know I would have screamed something that starts with the letter F, has 4 letters, and rhymes with a water fowl...:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back