Ashley treats team to Frank Hawley's (1 Viewer)

I was already a big fan of Mike's when he was running Pro Mod. I've followed him closer now that he's made the switch to F/C. From as much as you can see from a fan's perspective it appears that Mike has everything in place to make a strong run this year. Let's hope! :D This story just solidifies that to me. It's all about the team. The team is the stongest or the weakest link. Mike obviously knows that. That is very cool!!

Franks school is an incredible experience. Frank himself is a bright guy and his students wind up having fun and leave with a life altering mental experience. I highly recommend it!

Happy Holiday's to everyone and let's look for a great 2007 for all. :)

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

What a RUSH!!!

I didn't get a chance to drive, but I'm glad I was there!!! When we are at the races it's always thrash time and everyone on the team is hustling to get the job done. This was different, not only did we work together as a team, but we also had an opportunity to learn together as a team and most important (to me) enjoy each others company as a team! I’ve seen other teams out there and I can honestly say I feel our team is the best on the planet. Committed, focused and determined with a positive attitude and we share a bond like no other, we are truly a family.

Frank's school wasn't all about the driving, it taught us much more... Frank taught us about the importance and power of mental focus and discipline, team work, and sharing the same vision for a common goal... SUCCESS!!!

Each and every person on our team is equally important and in my eyes already a Champion. I wouldn't trade any of them for anything in the world. I am blessed to be part of a team that has such a great group of people. Mike is an expert at putting the “FUN” in functional and creates an atmosphere that allows us to work and love what we are doing at the same time.

Thanks Mike for sending us to Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School, thanks to Frank for doing such an awesome job of teaching us and THANK YOU Evan Knoll for making it all possible. I can’t wait for Pomona because I know 2007 is going to be our time to shine. Happy and Safe Holidays to all and may 2007 bring you good health, happiness and success!!!

awesome deal! i went to franks school in gainsville 6 weeks ago and got my licence. and was blown away! what an experience! i know all of mikes crew must have had a blast and has a new appreciation for what all of the drivers do. great gift mike. good luck in 07 team ashely! happy holidays.

Mike,

I think you'd agree with me when I tell everyone that I got so much more out of the classroom portion than I ever did driving the cars! I had been racing for years when I attended the school nearly ten years ago.

If the average fan, or even the non-fan, were to sit through the classroom portion of the school and learn the physological and psychological aspects of drag racing they would be blown away.

Whether you attend the school in Florida with Frank or in Pomona with Jack Beckman you're going to come away with a new found sense of what the sport is about.

I have been trying to attend the Hawley school for 6 months now. I would like to go through the alcohol race tech program, and they keep telling me they have no courses scheduled at this time, but they will let me know as soon as they have one in place.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back