Are ya bored yet? - some pics (1 Viewer)

wow. simply fantastic color & composition.
your shots of BC land/seascapes are stunning, as well as wildlife shots.
unreal shot of surfer in those big waves.

please, keep us updated with your work.

Paul:

As an extremly amature SHUTTERBUG myself, I was in AWE by your photo ablum....I loved not only the angle's, and sharpness of many of your shots, but the people you took pictures of, and how you told a story in a still frame!!

Of all the pics you took, the best one I saw, that really brought a tear to my eye, was the pic of Jack Beckman at the Drivers intro, and your caption.."ONE OF LIFE'S HERO'S!"

I have never in my life....seen any single photo and caption that described the image better!

OUTSTANDING WORK....PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES..I HAVE A HUGE FAVOR TO ASK!

Thank you for sharing this photo album. I wish you the best of luck in finding a new job! By the way...Were always looking for good people at Fed Ex Express! If you take as much passion in your job as you do in your photography....I'd love to have you join our TEAM!

Great Job!

Tim Charlet aka TIMMAH!

I just enjoy getting out there with my camera and I see what catches my eye.

Thanks again.
Paul

And that says it all Paul. Without an 'eye', the best equipment in the world probably won't make a great picture.

All I can say is.... you've got the eye! ;) Great photos. Love the "portraits"
of some of the people.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic photos. Good way to start off my morning.

Last edited:
O.k. Paul.........you need to call Teresa at the NHRA and get a job there! Your pictures tell such a story. The color saturation is unbelievable! You really need to be be out there capturing the world! just incredible! Keep em coming!:D

Paul, Excellent shots. in fact I'm jealous! Your pics make mine look like they were from Film! Imagine what the Nitroland geeks would think if my Eye Candy looked that sharp???:p:eek:;)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back