Are ya bored yet? - some pics (1 Viewer)

Paul,

Your work is...... just....... just.......

breathtaking.

Truly incredible.

I watched every picture. Not saw, not viewed, but watched.

They are so deep!

Thanx so much for sharing those artworks with us!

p.s. if you go to the April race, would like to invite you to the 'mater meeting!

I am very impressed... there are about 10 shots in the group that I would call "outstanding" and unique. I particularly like the "color push" on most of the group. You have taken some very interesting angles, many I have not seen before... which is rare. I love the composition of several... really nice to see. If you aren't afraid to edit the shot list a bit... this would be a standout collection of, say, 30 shots. Just my HO. I certainly understand your interest to show them all.

Jim

Last edited:
Fantastic photos:) They really bring alive the action. Thanks for sharing.
Can I ask what type of camera are you using?

Rob

Wow! Holy crap! Those were spectacular! I didn't see much in the way of eye candy.:confused: Just kidding! Thanks for sharing.

Wow, very nice! I just hit a few pages of the Saturday qualifying and even my untrained eye could see the quality work. I don't have time to view every one but I will when I get home from work this evening. Tim Tindle's Mustang has got to be one of the best looking PM's ever, thanks for sharing!

Paul, they are the best group of shots I've ever seen around a drag strip. (My apologies to to my buddy Joe, the former #1.) Oh yeah, and my old pics, well, they may never be seen again.

Thanks Paul.

Last edited:
Ummmm, WOW!!! :eek:

Damn there are a lot of fine photos in there I'm really liking the Saturday album at the moment. Great job, and thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been Jonesing already, and it's not even been a couple of weeks yet.

That was great. Wonderful shots and THANKS for posting them!!!

Wow, those are great. And when you're getting compliments from Jim Jannard about your photography you definitely are doing something right.

I feel like I've been shamed into getting rid of all my gear and just watching the races now. Excellent work Paul, thanks for posting them all!

I am very impressed... there are about 10 shots in the group that I would call "outstanding" and unique. I particularly like the "color push" on most of the group. You have taken some very interesting angles, many I have not seen before... which is rare. I love the composition of several... really nice to see. If you aren't afraid to edit the shot list a bit... this would be a standout collection of, say, 30 shots. Just my HO. I certainly understand your interest to show them all.

Jim

Thank you Jim, very much appreciated indeed. I would really like to get more input from you if you get chance. Any tips or suggestions that you feel will elevate my efforts would be very much appreciated always. I am happy to recieve critisism. I am just having a good time with my camera (and post ed. software).

Thanks again
Paul.

Fantastic photos:) They really bring alive the action. Thanks for sharing.
Can I ask what type of camera are you using?

Rob

Thanks Rob, it's a D200.

In fact, thank you everyone!! I truly appreciated all feedback. When I get chance I just enjoy getting out there with my camera and I see what catches my eye.

Thanks again.
Paul

Paul,

Your work is...... just....... just.......

breathtaking.

Truly incredible.

I watched every picture. Not saw, not viewed, but watched.

They are so deep!

Thanx so much for sharing those artworks with us!

p.s. if you go to the April race, would like to invite you to the 'mater meeting!

Thanks for the invite Paul! For sure if I can get out there it would be great to meet you guys. We'll have to see what the bank tells me closer to the time, I just got layed off from my job, so I need to get working again so I can save some cash.

Thanks for your compliments, it's great to hear.

Cheers
Paul.

Un-Flippin'-Believable...
The night shots... Reflections off the track... rich... vibrant colors
and the black-n-whites... clean, crisp

I'm Numb... overwhelmed

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back