Anyone? (1 Viewer)

MM

Nitro Member
jus wonderin if anyone is going to Norwalk this weekend for the Night Under Fire....besides me??

With IHRA at Martin and the Night of Fire at Norwalk, it should be a great night for drag racing in the midwest.

Sounds as though Daniel Wilkerson is going to drive the nitro car this weekend. That should be cool to see.

It will be an outstanding event I'm sure! I will be announcing along with Bill Bader Jr. and I will also be racing in the Rislone Sportsman class with either my 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger or 2001 Dodge Dakota. If you venture up to the timing tower on top of Mount Norwalk be sure to say hi! I hope to see a lot of you fellow NITROMATERS in the tower! Good luck to all!
Drake Simmons

With IHRA at Martin and the Night of Fire at Norwalk, it should be a great night for drag racing in the midwest.

Sounds as though Daniel Wilkerson is going to drive the nitro car this weekend. That should be cool to see.

good luck to you guys T.....gonna be some stiff competition with JR, Melanie, and Millican goin, you guys definitely got just as good a shot

It will be an outstanding event I'm sure! I will be announcing along with Bill Bader Jr. and I will also be racing in the Rislone Sportsman class with either my 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger or 2001 Dodge Dakota. If you venture up to the timing tower on top of Mount Norwalk be sure to say hi! I hope to see a lot of you fellow NITROMATERS in the tower! Good luck to all!
Drake Simmons

i think i will be rolling with the Chicago Rush Jet Dragster (i know it doesnt cackle)......so i'll wave at you Drake ;).....is there gonna be eight FC or just 7 cuz all i have heard was the 3 Force cars, 2 Pedregons (and a partridge in a pear tree?) Tim (well now Dan) Wilkerson, and jim head?

i think i will be rolling with the Chicago Rush Jet Dragster (i know it doesnt cackle)......so i'll wave at you Drake ;).....is there gonna be eight FC or just 7 cuz all i have heard was the 3 Force cars, 2 Pedregons (and a partridge in a pear tree?) Tim (well now Dan) Wilkerson, and jim head?

I was only at the track yesterday to get in line in Linder's Lot to park today and I have not been to the track since. I also missed the production meeting due to my other job. From what I understand the current lineup will be John Force, Ashley Force, Robert Hight, Cruz Pedregon, Tony Pedregon, Jim "Give me Head till I'm Dead), and possibly Tim & Dan Wilkerson. The entire lineup is for sure except I don't know if one or both Wilkerson's will be racing. I will be leaving work @ 4:00pm today and will arrive by 4:30pm and since I will be staying at the track tonight I probably won't be online anymore unless I have enough time to get online in the timing tower. See you all there!

It was a great event as always except we were rained out @ 6:30am Sunday morning!

it was a great event Drake, and i must say you and Jr did a great job on the PA.....me and my brother left the track about 1:30 and drove all the way back to Chicago in pretty much of a torrential down pour!

Well, I'm glad that you had a good time BUT I still wish that you would have made your way up to the tower to introduce yourself. You'll need to make it back out for the K & N Filters Halloween Classic presented by Harland Sharp as the Moser Engineering Top Gun Shootout, Oddy's Automotive Frantic Four, and the Jaz Air Show's $10,000 wheelie contest should be quite entertaining!

My girlfriend was there. She said they had the best fireworks display she has ever seen after the races were over.

Wish I could have been there but I was trying to win the LODRS Top Dragster title at Infineon with the only small block in the field.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back