Antron @ Bandimere (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Unfortunately not with his race car though. He'll be here tomorrow to meet with media about the NHRA "Street Legal" programs. He will be at the Wednesday night Colorado State Patrol's "Take it to the Track" Test Night filming as part of an upcoming episode on Fox Sports Net.

Unfortunately not with his race car though. He'll be here tomorrow to meet with media about the NHRA "Street Legal" programs. He will be at the Wednesday night Colorado State Patrol's "Take it to the Track" Test Night filming as part of an upcoming episode on Fox Sports Net.

hmmmmm might have to stop by and buy him a GO FAST...!;)

The dealer I work for is sponsored by the state patrol and runs the Alive at 25 program. We have a new car in the works rear wheel drive civic with a small block in it.

I would hope that every NHRA track has a program like Take It To The Track; it's really cool - and fun. Arguably one of the few times in life you can get away with trash talking a cop, then challenge him to a drag race, BEAT him..... and get away with it!!!! The cops who participate know thier stuff, too. I've even raced 2-wheeled cops in my car. It's really fun to see guys on Ninja's & Ducatis just cream the cops on police harleys, with sirens & flashers blaring. Once a Sherriff even bet someone a set of handcuffs.... and he LOST!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back