all things gator ..... '24 (1 Viewer)

Do I see a new chassis builder for Doug in the near future?
The entry list shows that Doug has a 2024.
1710170080011.png

what's everyone's thoughts on the track in gainesville? nitro cars were all over the board. some great runs. a lot of not great runs.
no different than many other nat. event tracks? or does anyone think that when the big rain came during babies, and then again before gators;
does the track suffer when groundwater and/or rain comes in heavy amounts just prior to, or during an event? i have no idea. just asking.
i think they did have to do a pretty thorough scrape and rebuild just before the event? basically resulting in hardly any testing last tues and wed?

Being that they build their chassis in house, I doubt it.
Then somebody please explain this to me, this was off the Drag race Central web site. It has PBRC as chassis builder.

1 333 Shawn Langdon, Danville IN, PBRC-AJPE 3.682 334.15 334.15

Then somebody please explain this to me, this was off the Drag race Central web site. It has PBRC as chassis builder.

1 333 Shawn Langdon, Danville IN, PBRC-AJPE 3.682 334.15 334.15
Shawn's car may very well be a Precision Built car, I'm not sure. I was speaking more that they build Doug's chassis in house so I wouldn't anticipate them changing. Poor wording on my part.

how does jr blip the throttle and not go thru the beams against capps? can't say i've ever seen that before.

no biohaven visible for rwr. not on car or crew shirts. only on clay's suit. no summit either.

rookie driver joe maynard in samsel car comes out swinging with double up weekend.

who was the big muscle man? who is he? why was he there? he was standing behind ant in call-out winner's interview.

Last edited:
how does jr blip the throttle and not go thru the beams against capps? can't say i've ever seen that before.

no biohaven visible for rwr. not on car or crew shirts. only on clay's suit. no summit either.
if you listen close you can hear JR lightly blip the throttle but he had enough brake to hold it. Must have been enough to make Capps go. JR was likely as shallow as he could be as well.

rookie driver joe maynard in samsel car comes out swinging with double up weekend.

who was the big muscle man? who is he? why was he there? he was standing behind ant in call-out winner's interview.
I too noticed less sponsors on clays car. I dont know who that big guy was?? Anyone ever notice doug kalittas hauler has a black tarp over part of the trailer where the lounge is?

........ Anyone ever notice doug kalittas hauler has a black tarp over part of the trailer where the lounge is?
been noticing quite a few have some sort of tent/awning space towards front of hauler. seems to maximize covered working and/or hospitality area?

Brainerd, 2017 in the Semi's. Driver double stepped it, and it was green. But, he thought he saw the other car's win light lit up on the wall, so he didn't get on it when the other car smoked the tires at the hit. Just so happened a tow vehicle was pulling a car back down the return road and he saw a headlight lit up right about where the win light would have been. He showed me a picture on his phone that somebody had sent him, and sure enough, looked like the win light was on in the other lane.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back