Alky at Vegas (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
T/AD looks good for the blown alky cars. Joey #1 5.278 @ 274.39. I think there are 4 blown alky cars. James Stevens is (I think) blown alky. Chris Demke & Shawn Cowie also in the field. The A/FD folks are doing good. Naturally I wanna see Joey & Shawn in the final, but it would be cool to see Demke there as well. Keeping and eye on Salinas, she is #2.

TA/FC is the Sean & Doug show. heh My pick for upset winner is Charles McLaws out of (cue the music) Winslow AZ. I think I mentioned that Winslow now has a Walmart.....

T/AD looks good for the blown alky cars. Joey #1 5.278 @ 274.39. I think there are 4 blown alky cars. James Stevens is (I think) blown alky. Chris Demke & Shawn Cowie also in the field. The A/FD folks are doing good. Naturally I wanna see Joey & Shawn in the final, but it would be cool to see Demke there as well. Keeping and eye on Salinas, she is #2.

TA/FC is the Sean & Doug show. heh My pick for upset winner is Charles McLaws out of (cue the music) Winslow AZ. I think I mentioned that Winslow now has a Walmart.....
Taylor Vetter is also a blown car. She is part of the Plan B team with TAFC Nick Januik.

Charles has made three runs this weekend all in the 5.70s which I know is not earth shattering but can get a round or two today if his opponents have troubles. In fact in his quad in Q3 he was the only one to make it to the finish line. This is their first race of any kind for them since this race one year ago when he did advance into the second round. Also Mike Burns from Bisbee has made full pulls in all three of his passes this weekend.

Well, Charles got to Rd 2 & lost, but he did OK. Johnny Ahten is looking good in T/AD. Going to final round.

Was glad to see him win. Gotta give a shout out to Johnny Ahten. Ran a 5.24 in the finals. If he had just had a better R/T...... Chris Demke did good too. Shawn will be back.... Lots of good runs in T/AD and TA/FC.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back