Alan Reinhart ......... (1 Viewer)

marlin

Nitro Member
Whats the story with the " magic " toothpicks Coil is giving you credit for on John's last qualifying attempt ? Pretty cool you 're getting props ! :D

It's a really long story that goes back about 7 or 8 years. The short version is that I gave him a box for good luck and it worked.

Buy me a beer sometime and I'll tell you the whole story.

Alan

Cool, with the schedule change this year, my birthday is in Bristol. If you normally give cash for a birthday present, I'm an EXTRA LARGE

LOL

Alan

Extra lg = 32 oz schooner . :D .....Hey , if I have the same set up I had last year ( Bruton's suites ..well not his but close) you will enjoy the hospitality ....first class ! We will figure it out as time draws near ..Have to admit watching NHRA Raceday right now ..Man Ashely looks good in HD even if it is raining in the background .Get rid of that stuff , we know you have the power ! Have a great day !!!!!!!

Can you get Mikres a box of those???!!!! Alan, I'll always stand by the belief that you belong on a fuel pit crew - not with a microphone. Glen would take you any day of the week!

It's a really long story that goes back about 7 or 8 years. The short version is that I gave him a box for good luck and it worked.

Buy me a beer sometime and I'll tell you the whole story.

Alan

Hey Alan:
Could you pick me up a box? I'm willing to try anything to change my luck! Give Munson a hug for me, I miss the little ***t.

Bighead

Whats the story with the " magic " toothpicks Coil is giving you credit for on John's last qualifying attempt ? Pretty cool you 're getting props ! :D

Did anyone catch Mike D's comment when Wayne Dupuy showed his "magic" toothpick to the camera?
Something about "maybe he stole it"... :eek:
Followed by silence.

Man, it must be embarrasing to do that on the air...;)

Did anyone catch Mike D's comment when Wayne Dupuy showed his "magic" toothpick to the camera?
Something about "maybe he stole it"... :eek:
Followed by silence.

Man, it must be embarrasing to do that on the air...;)

I heard that too and I thought "Did he really mean to say that?" I laughed anyway. :D

It's a really long story that goes back about 7 or 8 years. The short version is that I gave him a box for good luck and it worked. Buy me a beer sometime and I'll tell you the whole story.

OK - business plan! WWE and CCP buy a case of toothpicks, we wrap 'em and you have Coil sign 'em. We'll get rich! - :D

Might be a few problems with this, but I will have beer(s) ready for you -
I want to hear this one!

JIM : You know Alan and Coil will have to get a cut too?
I'll buy a can of silver food coloring if I can get a cut on the silver edition !
I knew there had to be something else Alan was doing to get rich besides darning his own socks.
Now that it is out there will be counterfeit toothpicks in every Pit.
Also I heard these particular toothpicks come from Borneo where they are prayed over by Medicine men, don't know if there is any truth to it.
Arizona hardwood and Hopi medicine man might be a good substitute.
I've got a Hopi connection though he's a Pharmacist in Vegas.

It occurs to me that if I got the props for the qualifying run, I'm going to get blamed for the first round.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad,

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back