A few pics from Ennis/Dallas (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
With the quality and content of everyone else's pictures around here it seems I take fewer and fewer pictures at the races.....and the quality gets lower every time. LOL Anyway, there are some pics from the Brut Brigade Hospitality on Friday, some from the NHRA Raceday taping, some from Nancy Matter's pit, some of the auction items before it began, a few miscellaneous pics and then a Mater Meeting pic. :)

click here for album

Last edited by a moderator:
With the quality and content of everyone else's pictures around here it seems I take fewer and fewer pictures at the races.....and the quality gets lower every time. LOL
Nice job Kelly. I have that same problem with the pictures I take. When I see Joe Sherwood's pictures, I'm certain my Kodak Instamatic suffers from "camera envy". Someday, when my camera grows up, it'll be a nice Nikon or Canon. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Kelly. Some great pics. I really appreciate it. If they did the Brut Brigade thing in Joliet or Seattle, I would be there, that looked pretty cool.

Thanks! Maybe next season, Eric.....it went really well, so hopefully they can do something similar at other tracks.

thanks for sharing kelly.
any talk about that special brut area providing
airconditioned areas in the future?
kinda' looks like a good location to watch the races
looks like it was about 3/4 track??
are the pro pits nearby??

It was actually very near the finish line. There was a fairly nice breeze for us Friday, but you're right....it was still hot! Friday night's session from the tent was awesome....almost chilly! lol

The pits weren't far.....but not right there. But we're all used to walking a bit at the races, right? Hmmmm....my legs might beg to differ right now! 3 days of standing and walking kind of caught up to me. It's hell getting old!

i would pay extra for a hospitality area trackside, even if i did have
starting line or closer seats. (use both)
i still put the miles on my middle aged legs every year too; and i feel it.
comfort / food / beverage / trackside viewing......sounds good to me.
how did they set this up? who got in?
what was provided......at no charge? ......for a fee?

Normally when shooting photo's, I find the quality decreases exponentially with every beer consumed.

Thanks for sharing Kel.

Hey Kelly, Its Sal What In The He&& Is Wrong With The Saints? Now Drew Is Saying No More Superbowl/playoff Talk, Just One Game At A Time......

Great pics Kelly....Wish I could have been there on Friday...It was great seeing everyone again...and meeting some new folks....Wish I had more time to participate in the treads...other things keep me pretty busy. :eek:

Great pics Kelly. Looks like the Ennis race is a good time. I've never been to any other national event other than Brainerd. I may have to remedy that sometime.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back