A few Bakersfield pics (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
It's been awhile since I have been to Bakersfield; they tore down that cool sign but Buck Owens built a similar sign using the original letters.

Bucky Austin runs 5.833; everyone went nuts when he did that!!! John Powers' new body is a huge improvement over the old one; I thought it was really cool that he put Denny Savage's name on it instead of his own; the #16 qualifier in Funny Car is 6.549; not too bad for only one round of qualifying; it looks like both the A and the B field for AA/FC should be quite competitive.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Friday030708005.jpg

Friday030708006.jpg

God this is not making it any easier....Thanks for the Photo's. Along with Eric Howell's ROUND BY ROUND TEXT AND PHONE CALLS TODAY...I WAS WELL INFORMED!!! STILL MISSING THE NITRO AND THE EXPERIENCE OF THE MARCH MEET!!! WISH I WAS THERE GUYS! HAVE FUN!

Timmah!

Timmah's right! This makes it awfully hard. It's still 3 weeks til I get my first dose of nitro for this year.

Gee, is that R.R.R.S.B. and Mini Me* at Danny's car???????? Don't see the Hammock:confused: (1st pic, post 4)

*Mini Me= driver of Stardust

d'kid

Looking good there, Rapid Randy!!

And don't forget the "what I did this weekend" post..

Awwwwhh... the picture of the puppy looks like my Mato did when he was young. After 14 1/2 years, I sadly had to put him to sleep last Sunday. Such a cute fur baby.
Awww Jackee..I'm sorry to hear that.

Good looking pics of dogs, the right old stuff..and Rapid..it's all good

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back