2011 NHRA Schedule Change (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Look for the schedule to change slightly as the June weekend Rt. 66 has had the past few years (first full weekend in June) will now host the Nascar Nationwide race and Indy Car race at the sister track across the street.

I've often said RT66 should be night race.

All the years I've spent at Chicago area race tracks with the exception of Byron Dragway, have been at night races.

Competing in the Chicago market agains't the NFL in the Fall is tough!

NASCAR is going to try it out. The first race in the chase will be at Chicagoland Sept 18th next year. In fact, they are going to have all three NASCAR series here that weekend. Should be interesting to see how that one plays out.

The Charlotte Observer had a story about the spring race moving to April 14-17. So I guess there is a schedule change.

NASCAR is going to try it out. The first race in the chase will be at Chicagoland Sept 18th next year. In fact, they are going to have all three NASCAR series here that weekend. Should be interesting to see how that one plays out.

They should have waited til the first weekend of October to race at Chicagoland ... the Bears will be out of it by then ZING!

O'Reilly Spring Nationals will be April 29-May 1 in Baytown.

just got an email from the track.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back