2010 Dragfest recollections from Bakersfield 05/2/10 (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
Was at the 2010 Dragfest today, May 2, 2010 for a while and have these recollections to share:

AA/FC According to what I heard from the announcer at the track-Mike Hilsabeck was in the Linarth family Holly Toledo Jeep (Mike Hilsabeck asserts Sean Dale was in the Linarth family Holly Toledo Jeep) and holeshoted Densham-Dale goes to second round. Bottom line, Linarths were fired up over that upset win!!!!

Mark Sanders "Mr. Explosive" advanced to second round

Mike Adams "Coors Corvette" holeshoted someone with a .000 RT I believe a 6.34 to a 6.18, Adams advanced with the slower but winning 6.34

Dougan "fighting Irish", Savage, Densham all lost first round, their were few others

AA/FA were on the lot, but didn't see them run, they called for them, and I went to see what was up and they were going in the trailers?

Bob Richardson had his "Circuit Breaker" N/TF car there with Bill Dunlap up, Bob liked the incrementals on the 800' shut off pass which carded a 6.60-something

Kieth Burgan "Rooman" was also on the lot attempting liciencing in Dan Horan's N/TF car

Had a couple wheel standers, one was alright, and the other I ain't say'n noth'n.

It seemed the folks that came were having a good time!

;):)

P.S. will have a few photo's and video to share maybe Tuesday

Last edited:
AA/FC According to what I heard from the announcer at the track-Mike Hilsabeck was in the Linarth family Holly Toledo Jeep (Mike Hilsabeck asserts Sean Dale was in the Linarth family Holly Toledo Jeep) and holeshoted Densham-Dale goes to second round. Bottom line, Linarths were fired up over that upset win!!!!

Wow are you mixed up, Sean Dale drives Ed Lenarth's "Holy Toledo" Jeep...

Holly Toledo is a local area stripper at Deja Vu Showgirls.

Yep, I heard you were trolling around Dragfest Darr, and Uh...thanks for sharing your advanced knowledge of the Deja Vu Showgirls adult enterainment establishment with us.

Keep try'n Darr, and keep smiln'

and enjoy these Dragfest 2010 pictures at the web link below:

***HOT NEW PHOTO/VIDEO-05/4/10 2241PST DRAGFEST 2010 - THE LITTLE LIZARD'S IN THE KNOW 1320 EZINE's MySpace Blog | THE LITTLE LIZARDS'S IN THE KNOW E-ZINE "1320 CENSORED" BLOG-The most important underreported stories related to Drag Racing

and youtube Dragfest Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car action featuring McCain's "Bob Squad" at the web link below:

THE LITTLE LIZARD'S IN THE KNOW 1320 EZINE-SELECTED VIDEOS - YouTube

:);)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back