'08 Challenger @ 11:45 (1 Viewer)

If you can't wait that long....

2008DodgeChallengerSRT8ExtE

burnout.gif

Found this at another site.

All of the allotments for the Hemi/stick version are sold out nation wide. Dealers are already getting $20k-$30k over sticker for these cars.

Wait another 9 months and the R/T versions will be out for around $32,000. I'm sure by '09 we'll also see a convertible version. I drove this for 7 years as my daily in the 1980's. YES I wish I never would have sold it, and YES it sure would be cool to be able to get a new replacement of it! :D

RT1.jpg

They sold the first one that is going to come off the line at Barrett-Jackson for $400,000 to Craig Jackson. Sticker is $38,000

Last edited:
Wait another 9 months and the R/T versions will be out for around $32,000. I'm sure by '09 we'll also see a convertible version. I drove this for 7 years as my daily in the 1980's. YES I wish I never would have sold it, and YES it sure would be cool to be able to get a new replacement of it! :D

RT1.jpg

The 2009 production begins in June. They'll make as many 5.7 liter 380 horse HEMI R/T's as we order. There will also be HO V-6 versions that will be available in non R/T form. The V-6 will make nearly as much power as the base V-8 GT Mustang. :D

It's 1970...again!!! :)

The 2009 production begins in June. They'll make as many 5.7 liter 380 horse HEMI R/T's as we order. There will also be HO V-6 versions that will be available in non R/T form. The V-6 will make nearly as much power as the base V-8 GT Mustang. :D

It's 1970...again!!! :)

Oh. My. God. The pics made me drool, I want one in black, then you say this! Every practical, grown up bone in my body is screaming "You already own a Mustang. Your second car should not be another car that is non-family friendly!"

But, hubba hubba! My husband is going to make this face :rolleyes: when I tell him I want one of these now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back