Your Chip Foose Dream-mobile.... (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Let's say you won a contest for Chip Foose to design 3 hot rods for you.

What cars would you have him build for you?

I'll list my three:

1. '70 Chevelle SS "Ultimate Sleeper." Includes: EdelBrock-Musi 555 EFI crate motor, hooker long-tube headers, Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust, GM 6L90-E transmission, Vintage Air A/C, Alpine Audio system, two-stage front/rear line-loc, 3.73's, 18" Cragar Super Sports, and steering, brakes and suspension upgrades.

2. '79 Cadillac Coupe Deville "Rad Cad." Includes: EdelBrock-Musi 555 EFI crate motor, hooker long-tube headers, Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust, GM 6L90-E transmission, Vintage Air A/C, Alpine Audio system, two-stage front/rear line-loc, 3.73's, 18" Cragar Super Sports, and steering, brakes and suspension upgrades.

3. 1996 Impala SS "Blaine Johnson tribute edition." Includes: EdelBrock-Musi 555 EFI crate motor, hooker long-tube headers, Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust, GM 6L90-E transmission, Alpine Audio system, A/C, two-stage front/rear line-loc, 3.73's, 18" Cragar Super Sports, and steering, brakes and suspension upgrades. To be painted in the yellow-and-blue Travers paint scheme and have the Kenny Youngblood "Champion's Flight" painting on the back window.

2 door 65 Plymouth Belvedere, Altered wheelbase. 392 crate motor with tweaks, straight tube front axle on coil overs, full cage, blue anodized aluminum interior, racing seats with state of the art seat belts. 15 inch 5 spokes in front, as much meat as you can cram in the rear. Candy Sapphire blue basic color, Burgundy panel secondary, lettered 'Altered States'. Stereo with ten disc cd changer, sunken antenna. twenty gallon fuel cell. Just a heater/defroster, no AC.

then duplicate it with a station wagon. lettered 'Wagon Master' reversing the colors.

guess I'm a man of simple tastes

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back