Yea, Kelly!!!! (1 Viewer)

house

Nitro Member
Kelly, your guy came through. I'm sure you called in sick today so you can celebrate! Maybe this is Capps' year, he sure looked good all weekend, or is it all week in this case? Congrats.:D

I'm already a BIG fan of their new "take no prisoners" attitude.

:)

Ace was obviously NOT happy with last year's results.

It should be known that I've been a BIG Ace fan for a long time, and became a big Ron Capps fan when I was chasing down some team goodies for Kelly at the '06 Brainerd race. He treated me like gold, and went out of his way to get me what I needed.

I'm thinking a good year for Ron and The Ace......

Last edited:
David....I display that prominantly!

Y'all, they've got it goin' on! My favorite Ace-ism......"Don't be a victim!"

Paul, I'm just bummin' that I don't get 3 hours of racing to put on DVD. :(

Um, if they choose to put him on the ND cover, who's gonna send it to me? I've not renewed my membership.

David, I was at the 06 Brainerd race with a friend who lives in MSP. We stopped at a Mexican restraunt on the way out of town, and inside was Ace and some other fellows. Ace was still in his Brut shirt, but I didn't want to bother him so I just gave him a little wave as we walked by. He gave a little smile and that was that. Gotta go up again this year.

Does anybody know if they ever offered the "Don't be a Victim" Ace shirt that Ron was sporting some time back, I would love to have one of those. Classic pic.

Does anybody know if they ever offered the "Don't be a Victim" Ace shirt that Ron was sporting some time back, I would love to have one of those. Classic pic.
Tom, I asked about that. That was a thing Ron did for the crew only. They never offered it up for sale. :(

David....I display that prominantly!

Y'all, they've got it goin' on! My favorite Ace-ism......"Don't be a victim!"

Paul, I'm just bummin' that I don't get 3 hours of racing to put on DVD. :(

Um, if they choose to put him on the ND cover, who's gonna send it to me? I've not renewed my membership.

I'll send you mine, Kelly!!!!!:D

That would be awesome! And I'm jealous you get to see that car go down the track this season before me! LOL

I will make sure to get a good pic for you. I can see why your such a big fan of his. I remember when he won Gainesville 2 years in a row, '06 and '07. I was at winner's circle for both and he made them memorable, especially '06. The hubby won the powerade chugging contest and got us VIP passes for winner's circle. He was very nice. I stood right next to him in front of his car for some pics. I ended up with his winner's circle hat. It's hangin' on my wall in my collectable room. I will always be a Force fan but Cappsie is pretty cool too.:D

That's awesome! Those back-to-back Gainesville and Houston wins 2 years in a row were awesome! The 2007 one was so hard after Eric's death, but my kiddo and I were lucky enough to be in the Winner's Circle. It was surreal.....

Thanks y'all! Apparently my membership doesn't expire until March! I got mine today! :D

Thanks Lynn for the offer!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back