Would a driver's "side hustle" affect their ability to get or keep a ride? (1 Viewer)

I used to see a 57 Ford ET car at Lions, sponsored by a topless club called the Booby Hatch. So that's been going on for awhile.

I think that strip clubs would still be acceptable. Lets not forget Leah Pruett won the Funny Car championship in the NHRA Heritage Series sponsored by the big DejaVu Strip Club franchise. The key there was that everything was "proper". I remember her saying that she wouldn't let that deal cross the line.

In the ‘90‘s, when Broadway Bob was reaching retirement, he would bring out Funnies and Top Fuelers along with Robosaurus, Benny The Bomb and an entire Kenosha strip club. The girls pretty much did everything short of stripping. The place would be packed and the audience male and female had a great time. Never heard one complaint from anybody. Broadway was the greatest Drag Racing promoter of all time, legend.

In the ‘90‘s, when Broadway Bob was reaching retirement, he would bring out Funnies and Top Fuelers along with Robosaurus, Benny The Bomb and an entire Kenosha strip club. The girls pretty much did everything short of stripping. The place would be packed and the audience male and female had a great time. Never heard one complaint from anybody. Broadway was the greatest Drag Racing promoter of all time, legend.
Wet t-shirt contests in the beer garden and the Green Mamba chained to an old junker out in the field, burning it to the ground. My childhood.....😢

The money is in the smoking kind. Hemp is only good for making rope and clothes
I can see it now. NHRA Red Frog. Zig Zag Rolling Papers. Visine Northwest Nationals at Pacific Raceway
There is money in those 3 companys, just saying. It's legal why not NHRA
View attachment 7782
John Force had JOB rolling papers as a sponsor long before even medical marijuana was legal.

Since recreational was legalized in Oklahoma, Elite Motorsports have run "Elite Cultivation". EE has posted about it on her FB page several times. I don't know that they have any branding on their cars though, I haven't really looked at the car close enough.

Since recreational was legalized in Oklahoma, Elite Motorsports have run "Elite Cultivation". EE has posted about it on her FB page several times. I don't know that they have any branding on their cars though, I haven't really looked at the car close enough.
pretty sure she ran that in orlando large on doors? not sure if it has remained on the nhra tour?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back