Worsham, Baca DNQ (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Wow, that`s twice for Del this year, I hope the CSK red car can rebound at Indy. Definitely some good first round matchups tomorrow.

As I've said before, I root for a lot of different teams & Del Worsham's team is one of those I like to see doing well. I sure hate to see them going thru this right now but like Del says, they are a lot better team than the results would suggest this year. A couple of good races will help them forget what's happened so far.
Hang in there Del. You've got a lot of fans pullin' for you...................."HIP"

I can't beleive how they have suffered this year. It may be time to bring in a consultant to help find the issues, much like they did back in 2001 with Rob Flynn. Once Rob came on board, their performance picked up. I hope Del and his team pick up their performance soon.

And S. Kalitta, too! Hillary Will dam near made the list as well..... But Jim & Troy were able to get the car in on the last session. I hate these rain weekends!!!!!

I can't beleive how they have suffered this year. It may be time to bring in a consultant to help find the issues, much like they did back in 2001 with Rob Flynn. Once Rob came on board, their performance picked up. I hope Del and his team pick up their performance soon.

The 2 DQ's have knocked them out of the shoot-out.:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back