World Trade Center movie (1 Viewer)

I don't have my head in the sand at all. I just choose to believe that we can thwart future attempts to equal the tragedy at the World Trade Center.

I live in the Houston area. We are all very aware that we are a BIG target with all of the refineries. Do I have any control over the situation? No.

I guess this is where the fact that I attempt to live in a positive thinking mode can be somewhat misunderstood.

I honestly hope for all of us, that you're right. As with everything, time will tell.

This event can never receive enough attention; we always must be vigilant to remember the past and protect the future. The current aiport security tightening is a reminder of the impact this event has on our lives.

IMO, one film/filmmaker/viewpoint cannot adequately convey the facts, emotions and impact. The emotions are still too raw, the facts still under review and the impact still felt daily. Rather than romanticize it in a film, we should continue to place efforts on supporting the country and it's citizens.

Where are the profits going?

Well, we went to go see it. At first I thought I'd made a mistake. The early scenes were very surreal.....I started getting flooded with emotion over remembrance. Once it got into the story line of the PAPD officers' being trapped in the rubble and the whole situation of them being searched for, I did better. It was very powerful to me. Like I said, they found a way to portray the positive outcome for these two gentleman. In my opinion it was very tastefully done.

Saw it over the weekend too Kelly, yeah it was pretty surreal the first half hour or so, before the attack. I`m surprised it hasn`t done better at the box office...reviews were mixed too. A lot of people I`ve talked with said United 93 was better, but I thought Stone did a good job with WTC. Plenty of people wiping their eyes walking out, that`s for sure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back